Monday, October 6, 2008

Time Management Tip #61



"If we are truly trusting God [and the Spirit] and living with Him as our Lord, then fulfilling His divine plans and dreams for us should be our top priority; for only in Him will we ever be all that we can be."

Life's Ultimate to Be List, p.61



  1. Are you truly trusting and living with Him as Lord? Are there any "off-limits" areas that He is not the Lord of? Are there any areas that you must confess as areas of anxiety and doubt?

  2. How do you go about getting this "divine plan and dream for you"? Is it found in a fortune cookie? ;) How could we demonstrate that God's plans are the priority with us?

  3. How does the world suggest that you can accomplish "be all you can be"? How different is that from the Christian worldview?


When we consider the thoughts of God about what we are doing, the cream rises to the top! And just so that you remember that I am preaching to myself, I just had to confess an area that I was stressed about. God is supposed to be in control of my futures, so I had to put me off of the throne and put Him back on (put off/put on). He is able to handle the pressures way better than I am.


Trusting that He is able to accomplish what He wants for me today & tomorrow,

Pastor Mike

No comments: